ACTCA Code Of Ethics
- Consultants will ensure that to the best of their knowledge they can complete the project for customers in a professional manner both in terms of skills and time.
- Consultants will be honest and never knowingly misrepresent facts.
- Consultants will divulge any potential conflicts of interest prior to accepting the contract or as soon as possible.
- Consultants will only represent opinions as independent if they are free from undisclosed interest in the outcome.
- Consultants will keep the client informed of any matters relating to the contract even if the information is unfavorable, or may jeopardize the contract.
- Consultants will safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted to them and not divulge any confidential information or proprietary information without the consent of the client.
- Consultants will install and use only properly licensed software on their systems as well as the client systems.
- Consultants will not engage in contracts that are in violation of the law or that might reasonably be used by the client to violate the law.
- ACTCA member firms, their principals and employees will uphold the principles of the ACTCA and not commit acts discreditable to the ACTCA.